1. Information we collect
We may collect personal information from different sources, among which we can mention the following:
- Information you have provided on applications and other forms or documents to obtain an insurance product or service, like; your name, address, social security number, income and beneficiaries.
- Information coming from transactions you do with us and with our affiliates, such as insurance policies, earned premiums and payment history.
- Information consumer credit bureaus provide to us, for example, information about your credit worthiness and credit history.
2. Information we share
Sometimes we may share the information described above, as permitted by Act and Rule, with the following:
- Affiliates engaged in selling property, contingency, accident, life and health insurance.
- Financial service providers, such as producers, authorized representatives and general insurance agents.
- Non-financial companies, such as companies providing document delivery service by mail.
- Marketing companies that provide us with direct marketing services and telemarketing to offer our products. We require that these companies subscribe to a confidentiality written agreement that protects the information we share with them, and limits their use to the purposes for which it was disclosed.
3. Information from previous customers
Triple-S Propiedad shares the personal information of its past customers, just as they do with their current customers.
Print the application
4. Security Measures
5. Health Information
We share your health information in accordance with the parameters imposed by the Act and Rule. For example, in the management and claims adjustment and to detect, investigate or report fraud or misrepresentation.
7. Right of Exclusion
If you authorize that your personal information continues to be shared with unaffiliated companies, you do not have to return this document.
To prohibit us from sharing your personal information with non-affiliated companies, simply fill out the Request for Exclusion included below and send it to the following address: Triple-S Propiedad Compliance Office, PO Box 70313, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936-0313.
In cases of joint customers, such as joint holders of insurance policies, choosing exclusion of one of the clients will be applied equally to all other clients of that policy.
We appreciate your confidence in our products and insurance services. If you wish to receive this notice in English, please send your request to our compliance office to the address shown above or call us at (787) 707-7192.
Print the application